• Brandon School of Dance – The Brandon School of Dance is celebrating 42 years of of dance instruction. We offer classes for students in Ballet, Flamenco, Jazz, Lyrical, Tap and Pointe. We offer adult classes in Ballet, Flamenco, Tap, American Ballroom and Bellydancing. We are located at 126 10th St in our modern 7000 square foot studio complete with change rooms, viewing lounge and 4 teaching studios. Our head instructor is Maritel Centurion. Ms. Centurion has taught ballet, pointe, Spanish, pilates and body conditioning at the Royal Winnipeg Ballet School since 2001. She has also served as a coaching assistant for the children participating in RWB’s Nutcracker production. Ms Centurion has worked in the RWB School Satellite program, Recreational Division, the Professional Division and the Aspirant program. Before coming to the RWB School, Ms Centurion had several years of professional dancing in Argentina and had taught in the Junior Recreational Division of the National Ballet School and the Quinte Ballet School in Ontario. Ms Centurion holds a Teaching Diploma from the National Ballet School of Canada, a Stott Pilates Certificate, an Associate Diploma in the Cecchetti method of ballet, and has completed studies in National Dances ISTD up to an Advanced level along with extensive studies in all aspects of Spanish dance. Always committed to endless learning, she continues to seek further studies in the teaching of classical ballet, Pilates and in Spanish and Flamenco dance. Over the years she has choreographed for film, theatre productions and vocational schools and she is a member of the Dancers Transition Resource Centre , ACTRA and the Sociedad de Danza Española.
• Brenda Gorlick Studioworks – Offering classes in Musical Theatre for ages 11 to 18, with training and performance opportunities. Adult Only Ensemble, Musical Theatre intensive for adults 18 and up. End of season productions for both programs. Email: email@example.com
• Call-It Dance Inc. Call-It Dance offers Tap, Jazz, Lyrical & Hip Hop disciplines for all age groups. We run September-May with a recital at year-end. Family discounts are available for 2 or more family members that sign up.
• Chai Folk Arts Council Inc. & Sarah Sommer Chai Folk Ensemble – North America’s largest and oldest Israeli folk troupe with over 40 dancers, singers and musicians. Dance Studio, centrally located at 531 Notre Dame Avenue, available for rent. 20’x44′ sprung dance floor with marley, mirrors, ballet barres and sound system. Building also offers office, lounge, and kitchen areas. Contact us for days/times for availability.
• Dancer Transition Resource Centre
• Dance Plus
• DanceWorks Kenora – Recreational dance for all ages and levels, from parent & tot to adult classes, in a variety of styles including ballet, jazz, tap, hip hop, and modern/lyrical. firstname.lastname@example.org
• Daniel McIntyre Collegiate – DMCI’s Finest – High School Credit Performance course, ranging from grade 10-12. Audition based program offering Jazz, Tap, Hip Hop, Lyrical, Jazz and Musical Theatre.
• Diamond Dance Academy – email: email@example.com
• Doreen Bisset School of Dance – Celebrating 50 plus years of excellence in dance education. For ages 3 to adult, recreational and full time competitive programs. Classes in tap, jazz, ballet, pointe, lyrical, contemporary, musical theatre, hip hop, technique class, Irish dance. Creative Movement and Pre-School Programs. Teacher Training Courses. ADAPT Exams.
• Elmwood High School
• Encore Studios – Celebrating our 11th year promoting the en’JOY’ment of dance, performing arts, acrobatics and fitness! Top technical and artistic training in a warm, supportive family environment. Classes offered in Ballet, Character, Pointe, Jazz, Tap, Hip Hop, Contemporary, Acro, Vocal Performance, and Strength & Flexibility. A variety of levels for ages 2-Adult. R.A.D. ballet exams and jazz exams offered. Performance Teams, Class Assistant Training and Teaching Apprenticeship programs are available. Rehearsal space available to rent. firstname.lastname@example.org
• Evolution Dance Company – Serving Selkirk & surrounding areas and only a 20 minute drive North of Winnipeg. Classes are offered in Ballet, Creative Movement, Hip Hop, Jazz, Lyrical, Musical Theatre, Pointe, Tap, Pre-Dance and Adult classes. Evolution Dance Company offers classes to students ages 3 to adult! Students enjoy Evolution’s modern and spacious facilty. The year end recital is held at the Centennial Concert Hall. Studio space available for rent. email@example.com
• Exhale Dance Studio – Exhale Dance Studio has classes for everyone ages 2 to adult. We offer classes for beginners to advanced dancers of all ages as well as an intensive program for those who wish to pursue further training. As a More Than Just Great Dancing(tm) affiliated studio, we pride ourselves on going beyond dance to develop positive body image, self confidence and important life skills by teaching our students to be respectful conscientious young peopl who share their gifts and talents with the community. Welcome to Exhale Dance Studio!
• Garden City Collegiate
• General Wolfe – Along with various academic core subjects, General Wolfe offers a very wide range of courses for students at different grade levels. A dance based program is offered for students aged 11 – 15 in Jazz, Hip Hop, Lyrical and Latin.
• Gordon Bell High School
Grant Park High School Dance Ensembles – Offers developmental and supplemental training for dancers in grades 9-12 of all skill levels. the program has a strong emphasis on choreography, performance and musical theatre, with all dancers participating in the annual school musical. Our inclusive philosophy and leveled performance troupes ensure all interested dancers are able to participate in more performing experiences
• Graffiti Art Programming Inc.
• Great Wall Dance Academy of Canada – A non-profit organization offering Chinese dance and Martial Arts Ages 3-Adults. Studio and class space for rent
• Green Acres Art Centre
• India School of Dance, Music & Theatre Inc. – Classes offered in Bharatanatyam, Kathak, Bollywood, folk Dances of India. Students range from 4 years to 40+. Master classes with visiting instructors from Toronto to Vancouver and from India to Sri-Lanka. Classes conducted after school hours during the week and all day Saturday and Sundays
• Industria Dance Centre – Classes offered in Ballet, Creative Movement, Hip Hop, Jazz, Lyrical, Musical Theatre, Modern, Pointe and Tap. Ages 3-Adult. Ballet Exams offered. I.S.T.D Certified instructors. Opportunities for conventions, competitions and Festivals. Formerly known as The Dance Centre. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Institute of Dance of Manitoba –Institute of Dance of Manitoba – Classes and examinations offered in Ballet in (RAD) Royal Academy of Dance Syllabus; Flamenco and Classical Spanish in (SDS) Spanish Dance Society Syllabus. To maintain an unbiased standard of excellence, a visiting examiner is sent to conduct the examinations each year. Students are graded according to their mastery of the syllabus material. Other disciplines offered: Modern, Latin Ballroom, Acro, Jazz/Lyrical, Hip Hop, Adult Jazz, Tap & Flamenco. Institute of Dance of Manitoba dancer Christabel Leung receives R.A.D. Solo Seal!
• Jansen School of Dance – We offer classes for 3-18 year olds. Preschool, Tap, Jazz, Ballet, Lyrical, Hip Hop & Stretch and Strength. Classes run from Oct-May with a year-end recital in early May. We participate in the Rockwood Festival of Arts as well as the MB Provincial Festival.
• Karen Luba School of Dance Inc. – Established in 1988, offering dance instruction for students age 2 1/2 to adult in the disciplines of tap, jazz, ballet, pointe, lyrical and hip hop. Classes run September thru end of April concluding with 3 year-end recitals. Recreational dance, combination classes and competitive programs are offered. 5 Studio Locations are: Westdale Community Centre, Kirkfield Westwood Community Centre, South Winnipeg Community Centre-Richmond Kings Site, La Salle Community Centre (La Salle, MB) and Roblin Park Community Centre.
• Kelvin High School – High school dance program
• KiDDance Studio – Serving the Pembina Valley region. Classes offered in pre-dance (creative movement, tiny taps & toes, jazzy steps), jazz, tap, ballet, and lyrical. Adult classes offered in tap, belly dance, and barre fitness. For more information call 204-750-1478 or email email@example.com
• Kids In Kilts School of Highland Dance – Kids in Kilts offers a large variety of fun, athletic, and challenging classes to suit all students aged 3 and up! Dancers may enroll in either our recreational or competitive stream. Lessons include traditional Highland Dance and choreography. Kids in Kilts have opportunities to perform in the Tartan Tea, Year-End Recital, MB Dance Festival, Folklorama and more. Compete in monthly competitions and train for medal tests and examinations. Come dance with us!
• L.A. Dance Academy – Classes offered in Ballet, Creative Movement, Hip Hop, Jazz, Latin, Lyrical, Pointe, Tap and Mom & Tots. Adult Classes offered and Performance Dance Teams. For more information call 204-334-0080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• L&B Dance School / Winakwa Community Club – Dance, Baton & Zumba!! Under the direction of Linda Taylor Boyd, classes offered in Dance, Baton, Pom Pom, Acrobatics, Musical Theatre, Zumba and Hip Hop. Dance: Steps (2 year olds) Intro to Dance with a parent. Step Up (3&4 year olds) A combination of Tap & Ballet. Pre-Tap & Pre-Ballet (5&6 year olds) Beginners & up. Ballet/Tap/Jazz Ballet for all ages. Beginners to Advanced Level. These classes provide a strong foundation for each of the disciplines with the emphases still being on fun. Advanced classes further develop strength & flexibility, furthering growth in other activities. Those interested will be attending the Manitoba Dance Festival in May. Baton: Get caught up in te catchy sport f baton, have fun & make new friends. Classes are available for 3 year of age & up, recreational competitive level. Baton classes are held at General Vanier School on Wednesday & Howden School on Friday & at Winakwa Community Centre on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursday. Many of the athletes from this program have competed at Unicity & Provincial championships & have come home with many awards. Many have qualified for the 2016 Canadian Championships in Edmonton. Congratulations. Pom Pom: This is a new & exciting program for children 7 years of age & up. This activity offers Dance, Gymnastics & Team Work. Classes are 1 hour on Tuesday evening. This up & coming program offers a change to entertain & compete. This years Pom Pom team are the winners of Unicity, Provincials & qualifies for the 2016 Canadian Championship in Edmonton.Acrobatics (3 Years of age & up)For boys & girls from beginners to advanced evel. This program is structured on basic mat work to advanced tumbling moves. (Excluding vault & parallel bar work). These classes help to develop strength & flexibility & the fundamentals of Gymnastics. These classes are held every Tuesday from 5:00pm- 7:00pm. Hip Hop (ages 7 & up) this Program is for boys and girls. A great way to have fun and express yourself to funky music. Some dance classes would be very helpful for Hip Hop. 45 minute classes are held every Thursday evening at Winakwa Community Centre Zumba: This new and exciting 1 hour workout for adults of all ages under direction of Mimi. Held every Thursday at Winakwa Community Centre approximately 8:30pm � 9:30pm. Drop in classes are available for $12.00 per class. Musical Theater will be offered this year on Thursday evening under direction of Mimi. Lots of fun singing, acting and a little dancing for both boys & girls 6 years of age and up. One hour class per week.
• Le Studio – Classes offered: Ages 3 +: Jazz, Tap, Ballet, Contemporary, Hawaiian, Tiny Tot, Kinder, Acro, Baton. Performance Ensembles, International Performance opportunities. Pride, inclusiveness, hard work and Fun!
• Lincoln Middle School – Middle School dance program in the St. James Assiniboia School Division
• Magic ‘n Motion – Magic ‘N Motion is a dance studio that instructs in the styles of ballet, jazz, tap, lyrical, contemporary, modern, hip hop, acrobatics, baton and aerial circus arts. We offer both recreational and competitive programs and drop in classes. Our classes range from al ages from baby and parent classes to through adult classes.
• Manitoba International Folk Dance Association (MIFDA) – Recreational folk dance instruction and dancing for adults, all ages. Occasional workshops and special events. Friday evenings, September-May
• Maples Academy of Dance – offers dance programming for boys and girls ages 3 years old and up, in both competitive and recreational levels. Classes offered include: Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop, Lyrical, Pointe, Acro, Musical Theatre, and Creative Movement.
• Maples Collegiate – Maples On Beat
• Marquis Dance Academy – Dance Programs for ages 2 to adults. Ballet, Jazz, Hip Hop, Tap, Lyrical, Pre-School and Contemporary.
• Masterworks Dance Studio
• Meadows West School
• Monica’s Danz Gym – director@monica’sdanzgym.com
• Mouvement & Winnipeg Dance Projects
• Oak Park High School
• Partners In Time Dance Company – Located in Arborg, MB. Partners In Time Dance Co. offers recreational classes for aged 4 and up on Tuesdays and Wednesdays in the small communities of Argborg and Riverton. Classes offered in Tap, Ballet, Jazz and Hip Hop. Pre-competitive program on Sundays and Wednesdays in Ballet, Tap, Jazz & Lyrical
• Prairie Soul Dance Company – Located just south of Winnipeg. Serving the growing community of Niverville and Southeastern Manitoba for 15 years. Classes are offered in Ballet (following the Royal Academy of Dance Syllabus), Pointe, Contemporary, Jazz, Lyrical, Modern, Ballet, Tap, Broadway, Creative Worship, Dance Fusion, Hip Hop, Musical Theatre, Performing Arts and Pre-School Programs. Ages 2 – Adult. Recreational and Competitive Programs available. Modern, spacious studios with sprung floors and observation windows. Quality dance education and training. Year-end recital and performance opportunities. Contact us today!
• Quantum Dance Academy
• RHR Latin Dance Company – RHR Latin Dance Company is a Winnipeg, MB, Canada based latin dance company directed by 2-time World Bachata Cabaret Champions Harold and Regan, focuses mainly on training and coaching students in Salsa and Bachata for social dancing, performance and Competition. They also coach and mentor various teams outside of their city by both teaching and creating choreography. The company offers monthly membership as well as drop in classes. Kids classes are also offered from winter to summer.
• Rising Star Academy of Arts – Rising Star Academy of Arts offers dance, music and theatre lessons for students aged 2 and up. We are Winnipeg’s only official Angelina Ballerina Dance Academy and offer dance lessons that include tap, ballet, jazz, lyrical, acro, Irish, hip h op, break dance, stretch and strength, and specialty preschool programs such as Dance for 2 (parent and child). We offer private vocal training and music lessons for students aged 6 and older in piano, guitar, drums, woodwinds, and brass instruments. Our teachers provide Royal Conservatory Syllabus training and exams for voice and piano, students participate in the Winnipeg Music Festival. Our theatre programs include Song & Dance, Musical Theatre, Drama, and our Broadway Bound production company, which has participated in the Winnipeg Fringe Festival. At Rising Star Academy of Arts, students are able to take theatre, music and dance classes conveniently under one roof, allowing the students to develop as a true triple threat performer. We have recreational and performance paths for dance, theatre and music. Our students perform in an annual dance recital, annual theatre production, and semi-annual music recitals. For more information please visit our website at www.risingstaracademy.ca
• Rose Pointe Dance Company – We offer both recreational and competitive classes for a wide range of ages. Our recreational division teaches students between the ages of 4 and 18, as well as some adult classes. All levels of ability and experience are welcome to take classes with us. We offer Jazz, Lyrical, Cotemporary, Modern, Acrobatics, and Musical Theatre classes. Our competitive division offers all of the classes you need to compete between the ages of 6 and 18 in all categories and at all levels. From soloists to group dancers, our young performers have won top awards from competitions all across Winnipeg. Our competitive division alos attends several charity performances every year to show our support for many different causes. We work to ensure that every student that comes through our doors is able to achieve their goals in a safe, supportive environment. Whether you want to become a professional performer or simply want to dance for fun, we offer all the classes you need.
• Royal Dance at the Forks – email@example.com
• Royal Winnipeg Ballet School – Recreational & Professional Divisions – For 75 years, the RWB has been teaching, creating and performing outstanding dance. Under the direction of Arlene Minkhorst, the RWB School is well-known across Canada and around the world for providing excellence in dance education. The School’s state-of-the-art facility, located in historic downtown Winnipeg, is home to 1,500 students annually who make up the Professional and Recreational Divisions of the School. Recreational Classes in Ballet, Hip Hop, Jazz, Creative Movement, Modern, Musical Theatre and Tap are available for all ages and levels of experience. Summer programs include Dance Intensive & Adult Summer Dance, registration opens in spring. Professional Division students acre accepted through auditions held each year in the Fall/Winter for Summer Session which acts as the final audition into the Regular Session. Programs included are Ballet Academic (Grade 6-12), Aspirant (Post-Secondary) and Teacher Training Program. Teacher Summer Workshop is a professional development opportunity in summer open to ALL DANCE INSTRUCTORS who are looking to advance their professional skills. The connection tot he RWB COMPANY and the subsequent visibility of students and exposure to the eye of Artistic Director, André Lewis is among the School’s many strengths.
• St. John’s High School – Grade 7 to 12 dance program. Training in fundamental hip hop, jazz, lyrical and freestyle/improve technique. Auditioned based Junior & Senior High School competitive dance teams.
• St. John’s-Ravenscourt School
• Selkirk Dance is a non profit organization that offers quality dance instruction.
• Shelley Shearer School of Dance – Celebrating over 30 years of excellence in Winnipeg! We offer classes for all ages and skill levels. Join our warm, caring and wonderful community where everyone can share their joy of dance. Offering Online or In Person for your convenience, just contact us to find out more. Leaders in the Winnipeg Dance Community for Recreational, Competitive & Professional dance education. With a world class faculty &facility, we are known for our integrity, passion & professionalism. Specialized preschool programs: 2’s & You, Storybook (3 yr olds), Creative Dance (4 yr olds) & Prep Steps (5 yr olds). Ages 6 to adult: Ballet, Hip Hop, Jazz, Tap, Musical Theatre, Lyrical, Contemporary & Modern. We are proud to have represented Winnipeg & Canada, earning more local, national & international awards than any other dance school. We offer classes fro students from 2 years old to adults for beginners to professional dancers and teachers.
• Sisler High School
• Steppin’ Time Dance Studio – Located in Brandon, Manitoba. Regardless of age or ability, there is a dance class waiting for you! New students are always welcome. Steppin’ Time is very proud to offer all their classes to boys and girls, children to adults. For those looking for a great way to get moving, have fun with your friends and make some new ones. Steppin’ Time offers beginner to advance classes for ages 2 to adult! Tap, Jazz, Ballet, Lyrical, Stage Dance, Hip Hop.
• Studio One School of Performing Arts –Dance at Studio One School of Performing Arts – where Everybody’s Special. At Studio One you can expect professional quality training in a nurturing collaborative environment. We offer classes from 3 adult in Ballet, Pointe, Jazz, Hip Hop, Lyrical, Modern, Tap and Musical Theatre. There are specialty children’s classes including creative movement for preschoolers and This ‘n’That combination classes that include ballet, tap, jazz and Musical Theatre. The teachers at Studio One share an enthusiasm for teaching and a philosophy based on mutual respect between teacher and student in the belief that it is mandatory to foster a positive self image in every student. Dance where it’s SUPERFUN! Studio One is celebrating it’s 25th Anniversary season!
• Sunrise Performing Arts Centre of Excellence Inc. Home of Cooks Creek Dance Academy (CCDA), Springfield Theatre Company, (STC) Springfield Community Performing Programs (SCPP) Located in Oakbank. Cooks Creek Dance Academy offers classes in Combo Tap/Pre-Ballet ages 3 – 6; Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Lyrical, Musical Theatre, Hip Hop to 6 yrs & up. CCDA also offers enhancement programs; Performing Program for further development of students enrolled in the Core Program. Examinations in Cecchetti and Gilbert Tap System. Springfield Theatre Company offers semi-professional theatre production education via classes and an annual production. Springfield Community Performing Programs offers introductory sessions for Preschool, Youth, and Adult. Preschool Programs ages 2-4., Mom & Me, Romp N’ Stomp, Kinder Ballet, Kinder Combo 8 week sessions. Youth Programs Jazz, Hip Hop, Ballet, Vocal. Adult Programs Tap, Hip Hop, Jazz and Zumba. As well SCPP delivers the Young At Arts Summer Day Camps, workshops and programs to the RM of Springfield and surrounding area Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tec Voc High School – Dance Tec Company – Dance Tec Company is Tec Voc High School’s elite dance group. Dance director, Ms. Sofia, created DTC in 2005. It is an auditioned dance group that practices three times a week. The program is designed to train students to become performers who study all dance forms and learn to have an appreciation for the Arts. Dance Tec Company performs for many school events such as Remembrance Day, School Concerts, Open House, W.I.T and they have their own annual Dance Rally.
• Theatre Dance Centre – Classes offered for children in Ballet, Jazz, Hip Hop, Musical Theatre, Acting, Tap & Lyrical. Adult classes in ballet, Argentine Tango, Flamenco, Spanish Folk Dance. Home to “All About Theatre”. Studio produces 3 theatrical productions a year where children and adults can perform.
• The Dance College of Manitoba – This intensive program will focus on training Contemporary Jazz performers, while still practicing other genres like tap, hip hop, and lyrical. Students will also receive training in acting and/or voice to improve their quality and versatility as a performer. Theoretical subjects will include dance basics such as anatomy and health, as well as three other areas of study: teaching, choreography, and production. Lastly, students will learn how to market themselves for jobs, apply for grants, and other business fundamentals will be taught to contribute to the future success of graduates of the Dancer Diploma Program.
• The Dance Current
• The School of Contemporary Dancers – Classes offered in Parents and Tots (2-3 yrs), Creative Movement (4-5 yrs), Creative Jazz/ Intro Ballet (6 yrs), Ballet, Contemporary Dance, Jazz, Theatre Jazz, Musical Theatre, Hip Hop, Tap, Breakin’ (pre-teen and teen) and Contemporary African. The General Program is committed to fostering creativity within all individuals. A variety of classes for all ages and levels and participants are invited to experience the benefits and joy of dance. The Junior Professional Program provides an excellent preparation for the Senior Professional Program. It is geared toward middle school and high school students and others, who are studying at an intermediated level of training. The Program is ideal for students who have a special interest in contemporary dance performance, including those who may wish to become professional moderns dancers. Admission to the Program is by audition. Please contact us by telephone or email. The Senior Professional Program is a four-year professional training program for dancers seeking a career in contemporary dance performance. The Fourth-year of the Program is a special bridging year from the professional student to the professional emerging artist level and dancers are given opportunities to connect with the professional community and undertake professional projects. Email: email@example.com Phone: 204-452-1239
• Troyanda Ukrainian Dance Ensemble – Troyanda is a family of dancers, a second home where love of dance, pride of culture and passion for excellence exist. Trayanda is a Canadian-Ukrainian dance ensemble that provides professional training, choreography and performance. Our values: Openness, Inclusiveness, Professioanlism, Determination, Disclipline.
• Vincent Massey Collegiate Dance – Offering 4 years of dance credits through the MB provincial dance curriculum. 10S, 20S, 30S, 40S in a dance course semester 1 of the school year as well as a school dance team. The course includes various disciplines of dance such as ballet, jazz, contemporary/lyrical, hip hop, tap and various ethnic styles. The program includes a final dance show at the end of the semester. There are various performances throughout the year in school and the community for the students in the course and the dance team.
• Vogue Dance Company – Located in the Garden City area. Offering jazz, ballet, hip hop, tap, lyrical for ages 2 & up. Adult Classes available. Vocal lessons available.
• Wade Dance Camp at Asessippi & Wade Dance Centre – Ballet, Pointe, Jazz, Tap and contemporary. 10 years and up. Wade Dance Centres – Ballet, Pointe, Jazz, Contemporary and Belly Dance, 3 years and up
• West Kildonan Collegiate – Public High School Dance Program. Credited courses for grades 9-12. Advanced credit courses available through dance performance opportunities. Styles covered: ballet, tap, jazz, hip hop, lyrical, contemporary, African and many more!
• Westwood Collegiate Dance Program – High school (9-12)Modern/Ballet/Jazz/Musical Theatre Program
• Winnipeg Dance Force – Classes offered from pre-school to adults in; Ballet, Pointe, Contemporary/Lyrical, Jazz, Hip Hop, Musical Theatre, Ballroom, Acro, Mix & Match and Pre-Junior Combo Classes. Competitive, non-competitive and recreational programs available. Quality instruction with exceptionally trained and certified teachers. Ballet exams and performance opportunities available. firstname.lastname@example.org
• Winnipeg Dance Preservation Initiative – Founding Directors Margaret Piasecki & Stephanie Ballard. Manitoba Moving Forward. Mandate: It is our mission as a community to utilize our rich dance legacy to advance the development of dance and its allied arts in Winnipeg, Manitoba and throughout Canada.
• XCompany Dance. Martial Arts. Fitness. Studio – Two main locations; Steinbach and Portage La Prairie. XCompany is the longest running Christian values based company offering classes in dance, Martial Arts, and fitness. Classes include Hip Hop, Breakdance, Jazz, Tap, Ballet, Lyrical, Contemporary, Martial Arts, Latin, Stage Combat, programs for ages 4&5; Creative Movement, Hop N’ Bop, Bop N’ Tap, programs for 3 year olds; Dance Exploration. Fitness classes in Zumba, Pilates, Yoga, Hip Hop Boot Camp. Through various partnerships with Arts Education Institutions, recreation organizations, sports associations, government agencies and most important families.
• Ziegfeld School of Dance – Classes offered in Tap, Ballet, Jazz, Hip Hop and Musical Theatre.
Allison Banman – Rising Star Dance Academy
Sofia Costantini – Hyperperformance Dance Productions
Mickaela Maxwell, CA
Tharanga Kumari Ranasinghe
Kaily S. Price
Alberta Dance Alliance
Associated Manitoba Arts Festivals
Canadian College of Performing Arts
Canadian Conference on the Arts
Canadian Dance Assembly
Canadian Dance Teachers’ Association
The Dance Centre
Dance Collection Danse
Dance Nova Scotia
Folk Arts Council of Winnipeg
Regroupement Québécois de la Danse
Barbara Ehnes – Dance Coordinator and Instructor for the International Music Camp. Guest Teacher and Adjudicator
Pat Martin, MP