Exhale Dance Studio is looking for Dance instructors and assistants for all levels, in a variety of styles (Ballet, Tap, Preschool, Hip Hop and Acro) to potentially add to our growing studio!
We are proud to be a YPAD Certified and More Than Just Great Dancing affiliated studio.
• Love dance
• Love teaching children of all ages
• Have a passion for enriching the lives of children by sharing your talents/training with them
• Have experience teaching and creating recital and/or competition choreography
• Have excellent organizational skills
• Have excellent interpersonal skills
• Love being a part of a team and giving back to the community
• A team player
• Passionate about sharing dance
• Eager to grow as an individual
• Highly dependable/punctual
• Excited to work in a positive hard-working environment
If you answered yes to the above questions - you could be a great fit for our studio.
Qualified applicants should be prepared to teach a sample class as a part of the interview process. All applicants should send a cover letter and resume outlining their training and experience, along with wage expectations to email@example.com, Attn: Megan. Please specify all genres and levels you are qualified to teach.